1. Projects of technical re-equipment, upgrading and reconstruction of Units I-IV;
2. Projects of service life extension of Units I-IV, including those of reactor safety assurance;
3. In-deep safety analysis of Units I-IV;
4. Radwaste treatment facility, including:
• Solid radwaste treatment facility;
• Water recycling supply systems of buildings and facilities;
• Storage facility for modular packages;
• Solid radwaste treatment facility (jointly with NUKEM Technologies (Germa-ny));
• Washing plant for special-purpose vehicles;
5. Training center.
1. Administration and laboratory complex, including:
• Drawings of administration block that is an eight-storeyed skeleton-type build-ing with a basement storey (total area of 5004.2 m2).
• Drawings of the 00UYD canteen building that is a three-storeyed skeleton-type building with a basement storey (total area of 5008.89 m2).
• Drawings of the РћРћUCE administration and laboratory complex that is a four-storeyed skeleton-type building with a basement storey (total area of 11648.32 m2).
2. Development of detail design documentation for preparation of construction ob-jects for winter season;
3. Piping strength calculation for liquid radwaste solidification plant.
• Design and upgrade of the main and secondary systems of Unit I.
• Solid radwaste storage facility;
• Solid rawaste melting compartment;
• Solid rawaste pressing compartment;
• Plant storage facility for chemicals and highly flammable liquids;
• Storage facility for III category solid radwaste;
• Incineration plant ;
• Design documentation for treatment of sludge pit deposits.
• Projects for Scientific and research reactor PIK complex (general designing);
• Reconstruction and upgrading of Reactor PIK complex facilities;
• Upgrading of WWR-M reactor.
• Development of start-up complex No. 1 of large-scale test facility;
• Technical upgrading and developing experimental base of the Institute.
• Experimental evolution of the main pumping unit components of SVBR-100 reac-tor plant;
• Development of «Brest» test facility for testing main circulation pump;
• Water supply equipment system for test facilities.
• Radioactive source storage facility.
• Radioactive metal waste storage facility.
• Solid radwaste treatment facility;
• Contaminated ground storage facility.
• Reconstruction of solid radwaste treatment facility.
• Development of detail design documentation for separate systems and safety trains of Units III-IV;
• Development of detail design documentation for decontamination and dismount-ing of turbine hall equipment at Ignalina NPP (Unit I);
• Development of detail design documentation for solid waste management and storage facility (Р’ 34).
• Development of detail design documentation for auxiliary systems of cold neu-trons source.
• Development of detail design documentation for auxiliary building of Unit I namely low-pressure piping of auxiliary systems.
In the field of atomic energy use OJSC SPII “VNIPIET” has developed the unique projects of construction, upgrading, and technical re-equipment, service life extension of the following facilities and systems:
NPP reactor units;
RBMK-1000 safety systems;
radiation environment monitoring system;
gas treatment system;
research reactor facilities;
solid radwaste treatment facility;
metal radwaste treatment facility;
nuclear fuel storage facilities;
radwaste storage facilities;
radwaste and ionizing radiation source facilities;
environmental rehabilitation of contaminated areas;
decommissioning of turbine hall at Ignalina NPP;
Large-scale test facilities for experimental evolution of the main pumping unit components of SVBR-100 reactor plant and testing the main circulation pump;
Metal-clad switchgears of 6kV voltage, distributing network of 6 kV;
Metal-clad switchgears of 0.4kV voltage, distributing network of 0.4kV, DC mains;
Outdoor electrical networks;
Automated control system for power supply of facilities;
Communications, alarm warning system, industrial television, radio, clock system, computer network, security alarm system, video monitoring, earthing, lightning protection.