DISTRICT HEATING STATION
District heating station (DHS-1) of the affiliate в„– 10 В«ZelenogradskyВ» OJSC В«MOEKВ» is located at the address: Moscow, Zelenograd, Panfilov Prospect, 18.
DHS-1 constantly generates heat energy for the needs of heating and hot water supply in Zelenograd.
Heat supply of consumers attached to the station heating networks is organized as double-piped scheme with open water pumping. Water with temperature chart of 150 С‡ 70 РЎВ° is used as heat-transfer agent.
A project documentation for reconstruction of DHS-1 of the affiliate в„– 10 В«ZelenogradskyВ» OJSC В«MOEKВ» with construction of a boiler house includes the installation of 7 hot-water boilers Unicon WT-50 produced by В«KPA UNICON OyВ» (Finland) with a thermal power of 50 MW each in a projected building (installed power is 350 MW). In project is subsequent expansion to installed power of 500 MW by installation of 3 additional boilers Unicon WT-50.
The Main pavilion of the boiler house with junction to the Separate pavilion and building of administrative and social pavilion (ASP) is being projected on a territory of DHS-1. According to the accepted project the territory of DHS-1 is surrounded with reinforced concrete fencing, with two Visitor Control Centers in plan for transport transit and passage of employees and visitors.
The volume of design:
- New construction:
- The main pavilion of the boiler house with installed power of 350 MW;
- Special pavilion of the boiler house;
- Pavilion of administrative and social complex;
- Visitor Control Center;
- Rainwater run-off treatment facilities;
- Gas consumption measuring unit;
- Chimney-stacks в„– 1 and в„– 2;
- Tanks of boiler feed water supply;
- Transformer substation;
- Solid household waste collection area;
- Equipping with services and utilities.
- Demolition and dismantling of old DHS-1, specifically:
- Two boilers PTVM-100 with pipelines;
- Deaerator with tank farm;
- Distributive transformer substation;
- Old chimney stack;
- New temporary gas control unit;
- Boiler в„–7;
- Building of multifunctional radiochemical complex.